NorthernStar Pack
Welcome to the pack, we're so glad that you have joined us! Please feel free to look around the forum to get yourself familiar to it, read all rules and guidelines so you may know it a little more.
NorthernStar Pack
Welcome to the pack, we're so glad that you have joined us! Please feel free to look around the forum to get yourself familiar to it, read all rules and guidelines so you may know it a little more.
NorthernStar Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A wolf based Role Play forum based on a Winter forest in Alaska

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thread titles!
How old do i have to become a moderator of the forum? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 3:51 pm by Gemini

» How old do i have to become a moderator of the forum?
How old do i have to become a moderator of the forum? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 3:41 pm by Gemini

» Gemini's chat hread-All welcome!
How old do i have to become a moderator of the forum? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 3:19 pm by Gemini

» Gemini's bio
How old do i have to become a moderator of the forum? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 9:42 am by Gemini

» Become a forum moderator here
How old do i have to become a moderator of the forum? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 8:12 pm by Gemini

» Role playing with your characters
How old do i have to become a moderator of the forum? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 7:38 pm by Gemini

» Character creation guide!
How old do i have to become a moderator of the forum? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 7:25 pm by Gemini

» My OC's plot for role plays
How old do i have to become a moderator of the forum? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 7:18 pm by Gemini

» Forum rules
How old do i have to become a moderator of the forum? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 7:11 pm by Gemini

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Shout box

How old do i have to become a moderator of the forum?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gemini
Admin
Gemini

Female Posts : 15
Stars : 52

How old do i have to become a moderator of the forum? Empty
PostSubject: How old do i have to become a moderator of the forum?   How old do i have to become a moderator of the forum? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 3:41 pm

The forum personally allows everyone to become our forum's moderator, however not all ages can be allowed to be in the forums please continue reading below to find out why.

Since there are younger users joining the forum here, we personally only allow 13 years of age or older since we dont want younger users randomly locking topics with no reason... We also do not want them banning other users as well without any warnings or with no reason at all... we respect everyone on this forum and to never ban anyone unnecessarily and only to ban users who are being really inappropriate here Smile

if you have any further questions please pm the moderator or admin for further info

and make sure to check back for regular updates on this thread!

-topic locked-
Back to top Go down
https://northstarpack.rpg-board.net

How old do i have to become a moderator of the forum?
Page 1 of 1